Sunday, March 6, 2011

SOMEONE

October 17 at 11:23pm

I need someone who shares the deepest desires of my heart…
Someone who could share the couch with me on a lazy afternoon watching movies or singing along with our favorite songs, and would never hold back his tears when moved by the movie scenes or the mundane truths depicted in the movie lines...
Someone who would not ask why my music collection genre is so varied...tribal (celtic, ska, lumad, gnawa, chibumenga, fuji, apala), folk and country, classic, ballad, R n' B, Slow Rock, Pinoy Bato to symphonic metal...
And did I mention, someone who won't be irritated when I'd pause the dvd player to jot down the tag lines in the movie?
Someone who would love and crave for my recipes and beg me to cook or bake for him,
Someone who loves kids more than beer,
Someone who can kneel and pray with me,
Someone who would understand that I don't like parties,
Someone who's willing to embrace the fact that I can't sleep well without my mosquito net covering my feet,
Someone who would understand that I need to be constantly assured that he loves me,
Someone who would love to laugh and bathe in the rain with me,
Someone who would understand why I believe in Soulmates and reincarnations,
Someone who would miss me when I'm not around,
Someone who would want me to love him and teach me how to love him,
Someone patient enough to understand that I have never been a man and that I need him to tell me and show me kindly how he wants me to love him...
Someone whom I could converse with about politics, war, policy-making, human behavior, astronomy, astrology, children and babies, business, Queen Seon Deok, Sun Tzu, Paulo Coelho, Viktor Frankl, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Friedrich Nietzche, Aristotle, Jesus, Gaia, Zeus, Hera, Sakura, Sakuragi, Rokawa, Hotohori, Tamahome, Nakago,Mamuro,etc,
Someone who would forgive me whenever I'd spend time reading about ancient and lost civilizations,
Someone who would not think I'm crazy with my fascination in the possibilities of time travel, whiteholes, and wormholes,
Someone who may laugh but not ignore my ideas that astrology can be supported by astrophysics,
Someone who would love the beauty of nature as much as I do,
Someone who would share to me his thoughts,
Someone who would be willing to share an email address with me,
Someone who would not be offended and be defensive when I happen to take hold of his mobile phone,
Someone who knows what he wants and would allow me to be part, even in the background, of how he plans to get it,
Someone who will not see me as a rival but rather a partner, a supporter, a source of extra strength, a well of unconditional love,
Someone who would love to spend the weekends with me and our kids,
Someone who can make me laugh, and would laugh at my humorous sense,
Someone who can sit beside me stargazing without a word and without getting bored,
Someone who could watch the sunrise or sunset with me with a cup of vanilla or mocha frapuccino,
Someone who's a bit like me, a cracked pot...sa Bisaya pa, LIKI. =)
And someone who would enjoy hanging out at National Book Stores for a free reading.Ü
Someone who can see things beyond the conventional... I would say, I often fall first for a man's ideas, ideals and talents before I get attracted to him physically...

Hahaaay...naa pa kahay buhing binuhat na ingon niani karon? Hinaut pa unta nga naa pa! =)


This someone should better be my Soulmate. Only my Soulmate can understand this complex simplicity in me...

♥ mjyl ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment